During the current COVID-19 outbreak, you will no doubt want to know what measures we are putting in place to support you and our team.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. At the same time, we aim to ensure we provide you with the same high level of service you expect from Decipher. As such, these are some of the measures we have in place to ensure continuity:
- Our IT systems allow remote working so people can continue working efficiently from home.
- We utilise Microsoft Teams and Zoom (and other platforms preferred by our clients) to allow collaborative working and easy communication.
- All employees use their mobiles for communication, so are easily contactable.
- Line managers are speaking with employees regularly to review work and ensure quality.
- Project teams and internal teams are having virtual meetings on a regular basis to ensure communication is clear and up to date.
- Risk assessments of our offices have been carried out and various measures implemented to ensure the safety of employees. These include:
- An office rota to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Desks allocated to individuals.
- Providing handwashing facilities and hand sanitiser throughout the office.
- Antibacterial wipes provided throughout the office.
- Clear signage installed.
We are implementing these and a number of other measures to strive to ensure there is no interruption to the service you receive. Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of the management team. We’ll be happy to help.
The Decipher Team.